On this page:
"7 Sins" is a life simulation video game where the player must get to the top of the social ladder and make decisions related to the seven deadly sins. The game is set in the fictional Apple City. Throughout the game the player makes decisions based on pride, wrath, greed, envy, lust, sloth and gluttony. Once a relationship has been built new missions are unlocked. In total there are seven chapters and one hundred non-player characters to interact with.
- also known as 7 Pattu
- mode: Single-player video game
- developer: Monte Cristo
- genres: Life simulation, Simulation video game, Role-playing video game, Sex and nudity in video games
- publishers: Digital Jesters, Monte Cristo
- released on (10 years ago)
"7 Sins" is a 2010 documentary film written and directed by Kristina Inciuraite.
- country: Lithuania
- language: Lithuanian language
- producer: Živilė Gallego
- written by Kristina Inciuraite
- cinematography by Rolandas Leonavicius
- edited by Kristina Inciuraite & Ricardas Matacius
- music by Titas Petrikis
- genre: Documentary film
- released in (6 years ago)
"7 Sins" a.k.a. "The 7 Sins": 7 Sins is the debut album by Kane & Abel when not counting Keep Your Eyes Open as their first. It was released on October 8, 1996 for No Limit Records and Priority Records and was produced by Master P and Beats By the Pound. The album found decent success, peaking at #179 on the Billboard 200, #29 on the Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums and #11 on the Top Heatseekers. As of 2004, 7 Sins has sold over 250,000 copies. There was a music video for the single "Gangstafied" which was an underground success. This album is regarded as a classic amongst many gangster rap aficionados.
- read more about The 7 Sins
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for 7 Sins
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about 7 Sins
"7 SINS" open mind club
Photo credit: lucianf
View more pictures about The 7 Sins.