On this page:
|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of the noun 70
What does 70 mean as a name of something?
- the cardinal number that is the product of ten and seven
Definition of the adjective 70
What does 70 mean as an attribute of a noun?
- 70 a.k.a. Haute-Saône is a French department of the Franche-Comté region named after the Saône River.
- 70 is a Postal Code.
70 a.k.a. Crest is a publisher.
- "70" is a musical album of Jan Allan.
- released in (16 years ago)
- "70" is a musical album of François Rabbath.
- released in (25 years ago)
"70" a.k.a. "The Chessmen of Mars" is an Edgar Rice Burroughs science fantasy novel, the fifth of his famous Barsoom series. Burroughs began writing it in January, 1921, and the finished story was first published in Argosy All-Story Weekly as a six-part serial in the issues for February 18 and 25 and March 4, 11, 18 and 25, 1922. It was later published as a complete novel by A. C. McClurg in November 1922.
- also known as "Chessmen of Mars"; "The Chessmen of Mars (Dodo Press)"; "The Chessmen of Mars (Large Print Edition)"; "The Chessmen of Mars (Clear Print)"; "THE CHESSMEN OF MARS (Mars (del Rey Books Numbered))"; "The Chessmen of Mars (Mars Series #5) (Ace SF Classic, F-170)"; "The Chessmen of Mars (Martian Tales of Edgar Rice Burroughs)"; "The Chessmen Of Mars (Ballantine 23582, Mars #5)"; "Chessmen of Mars (Martian Tales of Edgar Rice Burroughs, N0 5)"
- language: English Language
- genres: Science Fiction, Planetary romance, Fiction, Children's literature, Fantasy, Speculative fiction, Science fantasy
- subjects: Young adult, Adventure, Classics, Space opera
- copyright: 1922
- released in (93 years ago)
70 a.k.a. Emerald Point N.A.S.: Emerald Point N.A.S is an American television drama starring Dennis Weaver that premiered on CBS on Monday, September 26, 1983. It was cancelled in 1984 after twenty-two weeks, its final episode airing March 12, 1984.
- begun on and completed on (30 years ago)
- 22 episodes of 60 minutes each
- country: United States of America
- created by Esther Shapiro & Richard Shapiro
- regular cast:
- genres: Soap opera, Military, Drama
- Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Music Composition - Series nomination for Angela Morley
- People's Choice Award for Favorite New TV Drama
- 70: El setenta es el número natural que sigue al sesenta y nueve y precede al setenta y uno.
- 70 a.k.a. Ketoleucine is a metabolite that accumulates in Maple Syrup Urine Disease andshown to compromise brain energy metabolism by blocking the respiratory chain; this is of relevance to the understanding of the pathophysiology of the neurological dysfunction of MSUD patients.
- also known as ketoisocaproate, Methyloxovaleric acid, Methyloxovalerate, oxoisocaproate
- 70 is a football match, event.
- 70 is an aircraft model.
- 70 a.k.a. actin, alpha, cardiac muscle 1 is a gene.
- also known as cardiac muscle alpha actin 1