702 a.k.a. Singapore, officially the Republic of Singapore, is a sovereign city-state and island country in Southeast Asia. It lies off the southern tip of the Malay Peninsula and is 137 kilometres north of the equator. The country's territory consists of the lozenge-shaped main island, commonly referred to as Singapore Island in English and Pulau Ujong in Malay, and more than 60 significantly smaller islets. Singapore is separated from Peninsular Malaysia by the Straits of Johor to the north, and from Indonesia's Riau Islands by the Singapore Strait to the south. The country is highly urbanised, and little of the original vegetation remains. The country's territory has consistently expanded through land reclamation.
- also known as Singapura, Republic of Singapore
- founded on (195 years ago)
- part of Asia, Southeast Asia, Eurasia
- touristic attractions:
- Kampung Days
- Singapore Zoo
- Armenian Church, Singapore
- Sri Mariamman Temple, Singapore
- Telok Ayer Market
- Jurong Bird Park
- Kong Meng San Phor Kark See Monastery
- Former Saint Joseph's Institution
- Night Safari, Singapore
- Singapore Flyer
- Underwater World, Singapore
- Tiger Sky Tower
- Singapore Botanic Gardens
- Universal Studios Singapore
- Peranakan Museum
- NTUC Downtown East
- Kusu Island
- award: - Top Intelligent Community of the Year
- official website: app.singapore.sg
702, named after the area code of their hometown of Las Vegas, Nevada, was an American platinum-selling trio. Originally a quartet, the group became a trio, which includes sisters Irish, and LeMisha 'Misha' Grinstead, and lead singer Kameelah Williams. Irish's twin sister Orish Grinstead was a founding member and later a substitute vocalist.
- genres: Hip hop soul, Contemporary R&B, Rhythm and blues, Hip hop music, Dance-pop, Pop music, Soul music
- albums: "No Doubt", "All I Want", "702", "Star", "Where My Girls At?", "You Don't Know", "Get It Together"
- some of the nominations and awards:
- nominated to American Music Award for Favorite Soul/R&B New Artist
- nominated to BET Award for Best Female Group
702 a.k.a. Hypatia Press is a publisher.
"702" is a musical single of 3818919/w.
- released on (16 years ago)
"702" a.k.a. "Lunar Descent" is a book by Allen Steele.
- also known as "Lunar Descent (Legend Books)"
- genre: Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1991-10
702 a.k.a. The Biz was a BBC children's television drama series about a group of teenagers at a fictional stage school.
- begun in and completed in (19 years ago)
- country: United Kingdom
- regular cast: Kelly Reilly as Laura
- genres: Soap opera, Children's television series, Drama
702 a.k.a. Ethanol: Commonly referred to simply as alcohol or spirits, ethanol is also called ethyl alcohol, and drinking alcohol. It is the principal type of alcohol found in alcoholic beverages, produced by the fermentation of sugars by yeasts. It is a neurotoxic psychoactive drug and one of the oldest recreational drugs used by humans. It can cause alcohol intoxication when consumed in sufficient quantity. Ethanol is used as a solvent, an antiseptic, a fuel and the active fluid in modern thermometers. It is a volatile, flammable, colorless liquid with a strong chemical odor.
- also known as Drinking Alcohol, Pure Alcohol, Grain Alcohol, Spirits of wine, Spirit, Absolute ethyl alcohol, Hydroxyethane, Fermentation alcohol, Potato alcohol, Aethanol, Cologne spirit, diluted Alcohol, Alcool ethylique, Denatured alcohol, Distilled spirits, Tecsol, Thanol, Ethanol solution, Ethyl alcohol in alcoholic beverages, Alkohol, Algrain, Alcare Hand Degermer, silent spirit, Ethyl alc, Lux, Jaysol S, Alcool etilico, Tecsol C, Aethylalkohol, Ethyl alcohol usp, Absolute alcohol, Ethyl hydrate, Dehydrated alcohol, Anhydrous alcohol, Alcohol, Jaysol, Anhydrol, Dehydrated ethanol, Ethicap, Ethyl hydroxide, Hinetoless, Synasol, Alkoholu etylowego, Spirt, Pyro, Infinity Pure, Desinfektol EL, Molasses alcohol, Alcohols, Ethyl alcohol anhydrous
- 702 a.k.a. HMCS Nanaimo is a Kingston-class coastal defence vessel that has served in the Canadian Forces and Royal Canadian Navy since 1997.
- also known as NCSM Nanaimo, اچامسیاس نانایمو
- 702 a.k.a. Other dermatoses is an icd-9-cm classification.
- 702 a.k.a. Bear in the Big Blue House - Season 4 is a tv season.
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 702 to learn how to say it correctly!