703 a.k.a. Slovakia or is a sovereign state in Central Europe. It has a population of over five million and an area of about 49,000 square kilometres. Slovakia is bordered by the Czech Republic and Austria to the west, Poland to the north, Ukraine to the east and Hungary to the south. The largest city is the capital, Bratislava, and the second largest is Košice. Slovakia is a member state of the European Union, Eurozone, Schengen Area, NATO, the United Nations, the OECD and the WTO, among others. The official language is Slovak, a member of the Slavic language family.
- also known as Slovensko, The Slovak Republic, Slovak Republic
- founded on (96 years ago)
- part of Europe, Eurasia, Kingdom of Hungary
- instance of: European country / European nation = any one of the countries occupying the European continent
- member: Slovak = a native or inhabitant of Slovakia
- read more about Slovakia (country)
"703" a.k.a. "Man of Earth" is a science fiction novel by Algis Budrys, first published in 1958 by Ballantine Books.
- language: English Language
- genres: Science Fiction, Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1958
- released in (57 years ago)
- 703 a.k.a. Nail disease: Nail diseases are distinct from diseases of the skin. Although nails are a skin appendage, they have their own signs and symptoms which may relate to other medical conditions. Nail conditions that show signs of infection or inflammation require medical assistance. Deformity or disease of the nails may be referred to as onychosis.
- also known as Nail disorder
- 703 a.k.a. Flavin adenine dinucleotide: In biochemistry, flavin adenine dinucleotide is a redox cofactor involved in several important reactions in metabolism. FAD can exist in two different redox states, which it converts between by accepting or donating electrons. The molecule consists of a riboflavin moiety bound to the phosphate group of an ADP molecule. The flavin group is bound to ribitol, a sugar alcohol, by a carbon-nitrogen bond, not a glycosidic bond. Thus, riboflavin is not technically a nucleotide; the name flavin adenine dinucleotide is a misnomer.
- also known as Flavin adenina dinucleotida, FAD, Flavină-adenină-dinucleotid, Flavin adenin dinucleotid, Flavin-adenin dinucleotidă, Flavin-adenin-dinucleotidă, 黄素腺嘌呤二核苷酸
- 703 a.k.a. Flight of the Hippogriff is a junior roller coaster at the Islands of Adventure theme park, in Orlando, Florida, United States. The ride is located in The Wizarding World of Harry Potter section of the park and is a mild alternative to the land's more extreme rides including Dragon Challenge and Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey. It was one of the first attractions to open with The Wizarding World of Harry Potter on its grand opening on June 18, 2010. A second installation is operating at Universal Studios Japan in Osaka, Japan.
- 703 a.k.a. Up and Coming is an American television drama series which aired on Public Broadcasting Service during the 1980-1981 season.
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 703 to learn how to say it correctly!