705 a.k.a. Slovenia, officially the Republic of Slovenia, is a nation state on the Adriatic Sea, bordering Italy to the west, Austria to the north, Croatia to the south and southeast, and Hungary to the northeast. It covers 20,273 square kilometers and has a population of 2.05 million. It is a parliamentary republic and a member of the European Union and NATO. Its capital and largest city is Ljubljana.
- also known as Slovania, Republic of Slovenia, Repubblica di Slovenia, Slovenija
- founded on (23 years ago)
- part of Europe, Eurasia
- instance of: European country / European nation = any one of the countries occupying the European continent
- part: Ljubljana = the capital of Slovenia
- read more about Slovenia (country)
705 a.k.a. Morpheus International is a publisher.
"705" a.k.a. "7-0-5" or "Seven-O-Five" or "705" is an instrumental composed by Glenn Miller in 1943. The instrumental was performed by the Army Air Force Orchestra under the leadership of Capt. Glenn Miller in 1943-1944 and in 1945 under Sgt. Jerry Gray.
- read more about 7-0-5
"705" a.k.a. "The Falling Torch" is a 1959 science fiction novel by Algis Budrys. A 1999 Baen Books edition was "very slightly rewritten, and includes one entirely new chapter.
- also known as "Falling Torch"
- language: English Language
- genres: Science Fiction, Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1959-06
- 705 a.k.a. bystin-like is a gene.
- also known as OTTHUMP00000039776; bystin; by the ribosomal protein s6 gene, drosophila, homolog-like
- 705 a.k.a. FADH2 is a derivative of FAD.
- 705 a.k.a. Sweat gland disease: Sweat gland diseases can be divided into two groups: those affecting the eccrine sweat glands, and those affecting the apocrine sweat glands.
- also known as Sweat gland disorder
- 705 a.k.a. Nickelodeon GUTS - Season 1 is a tv season.
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 705 to learn how to say it correctly!