- 706 a.k.a. Somalia, officially the Federal Republic of Somalia, is a country located in the Horn of Africa. It is bordered by Ethiopia to the west, Djibouti to the northwest, the Gulf of Aden to the north, the Indian Ocean to the east, and Kenya to the southwest. Somalia has the longest coastline on the continent's mainland, and its terrain consists mainly of plateaus, plains and highlands. Climatically, hot conditions prevail year-round, with periodic monsoon winds and irregular rainfall.
- also known as Federal Republic of Somalia
- founded on (54 years ago)
- part of Africa, Arab world, Horn of Africa, Somali peninsula
- instance of: African country / African nation = any one of the countries occupying the African continent
- member of: Arab League = an international organization of independent Arab states formed in 1945 to promote cultural and economic and military and political and social cooperation
- member: Somalian / Somali = a member of a tall dark (mostly Muslim) people inhabiting Somalia
- read more about Somalia (country)
- 706 a.k.a. Somaliland is a self-declared independent state that is internationally recognised as an autonomous region of Somalia. The government of Somaliland regards itself as the successor state to the British Somaliland protectorate, which became independent on 26 June 1960 as the State of Somaliland, before uniting with the Trust Territory of Somalia on 1 July 1960 to form the Somali Republic.
- 706 a.k.a. Puntland, officially the Puntland State of Somalia, is a region in northeastern Somalia, centred on Garowe in the Nugal province. Its leaders declared the territory an autonomous state in 1998.
706 a.k.a. unknown is a publisher.
706 a.k.a. The Chinese Detective is a British television series, transmitted by the BBC between 1981 and 1982 and created by Ian Kennedy Martin, who had previously devised The Sweeney and Juliet Bravo.
- begun on and completed on (32 years ago)
- 14 episodes of 60 or 50 minutes each
- country: United Kingdom
- created by Ian Kennedy Martin
- regular cast:
- genres: Crime Fiction, Action/Adventure, Drama
- 706 a.k.a. Farnesyl pyrophosphate, also known as farnesyl diphosphate, is an intermediate in the HMG-CoA reductase pathway used by organisms in the biosynthesis of terpenes, terpenoids, and sterols.
- also known as Farnesyl diphosphate, Farnesyl pyrophosphic acid
- 706 a.k.a. HMCS Yellowknife is a Kingston-class coastal defence vessel that has served in the Canadian Forces since 1998.
- also known as NCSM Yellowknife
- 706 a.k.a. Nickelodeon GUTS - Season 2 is a tv season.
- 706 a.k.a. translocator protein (18kDa) is a gene.
- also known as benzodiazapine receptor (peripheral), benzodiazepine peripheral binding site, peripheral benzodiazepine receptor, mitochondrial benzodiazepine receptor, OTTHUMP00000028891, peripheral-type benzodiazepine receptor/recognition site, peripheral-type benzodiazepine receptor
- 706 a.k.a. Diseases of sebaceous glands is an icd-9-cm classification.
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 706 to learn how to say it correctly!