709 a.k.a. Asylum is a British comedy series which was shown on Paramount Comedy Channel in 1996. Set in a mental asylum, it ran for one series of six episodes. Unlike traditional sitcoms or comedy television shows, it was to some extent an opportunity for stand-up routines by various comedians, mixed with an overall story involving much black humour. It is significant for involving a large number of British comedians, many who have gone on to work on some of the most successful comedy programmes of the 2000s. It marked the first collaboration of Edgar Wright, Simon Pegg and Jessica Stevenson, who would go on to make cult sitcom Spaced. Many of the characters names were the same as those of the actors who portrayed them.
- begun in (19 years ago)
- 6 episodes of 30 minutes each
- country: United Kingdom
- regular cast:
- genres: Sketch comedy, Sitcom, Comedy
709 a.k.a. is a Postal Code.
- 709 a.k.a. Ferulic acid is a hydroxycinnamic acid, a type of organic compound. It is an abundant phenolic phytochemical found in plant cell wall components such as arabinoxylans as covalent side chains. It is related to trans-cinnamic acid. As a component of lignin, ferulic acid is a precursor in the manufacture of other aromatic compounds. The etymology is from the genus Ferula, referring to the giant fennel.
- also known as Ferulate
- 709 a.k.a. Charmed - Season 2: The second season of Charmed, an American supernatural drama television series, began airing on September 30, 1999 on The WB. Airing on Thursdays at 9 P.M., the season consisted of 22 episodes and concluded its airing on May 18, 2000.
- also known as Charmed Season 2, Charmed
- 709 a.k.a. C1AGOH temperature sensitivity complementing is a gene.
- 709 a.k.a. Other disorders of skin and subcutaneous tissue is an icd-9-cm classification.