7090 a.k.a. The Emperor's New School: The Emperor's New School is an American animated television series that aired on Disney Channel. The show is based on the characters from The Emperor's New Groove and its direct-to-video sequel Kronk's New Groove. It follows the adventures of young emperor Kuzco as he completes his education in order to return to the throne, while Yzma, as the school's principal, will stop at nothing to prevent Kuzco from passing all of his classes.
- also known as 變身國王上學記
- begun on and completed on (6 years ago)
- 52 episodes of 22 or 30 minutes each, in 2 seasons
- countries: United States of America, Canada
- created by Mark Dindal
- regular cast:
- genres: Animation, Children's television series, Animated cartoon, Animated series, Comedy
- some of the awards:
- official website: www.psc.disney.go.com/disneychannel/emperorsnewschool/index.html
"7090" a.k.a. "The Negative Zone" is a book published in 1991 that was written by Bill McCay under the pseudonym of Victor Appleton.
- also known as "The Negative Zone (Tom Swift, No 2)"; The Negative Zone (Tom Swift, No 2)
- language: English Language
- authors: Victor Appleton & Bill McCay
- genre: Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1991
- released on (24 years ago)
- 7090 a.k.a. Bombyx is the genus of true silkmoths or mulberry silkmoths of the family Bombycidae. For a few thousand years, people only recognised 2 species, but then several other less important species were discovered, and the genus contains 2 tested hybrid species- a semi-natural cross between a female Bombyx mori and a male Bombyx mandarina, and an other hybrid the other way around from the first.
- 7090 a.k.a. transducin-like enhancer of split 3 (E(sp1) homolog, Drosophila) is a gene.
- also known as transducin-like enhancer of split 3; enhancer of split groucho 3; transducin-like enhancer of split 3, homolog of Drosophila E(sp1); transducin-like enhancer protein 3