71 Degrees North
On this page:
- 71 Degrees North is a TV series on ITV which began broadcasting on 11 September 2010. Ten celebrities must battle it out to see who will make it to the 71st parallel north, with challenges along the way. Mazda formerly sponsored the show, Continental tires are the current sponsors. The show is based on the Norwegian format 71° nord, which has been broadcast on TVNorge since 1999, and adapted in Sweden, Denmark, Poland, Holland, and Belgium. The format is distributed by Banijay International.
- 71 Degrees North is a 2013 Telly Award winner.
- People's Telly Award for Regional TV & Multi-Market Cable - Regional TV Commercial - "Speechless"
- Telly Award for Regional TV & Multi-Market Cable Commercial - Public Service - "Speechless"
- official website: www.71degreesnorth.com
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for 71 Degrees North
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic: