7107 a.k.a. Up in Town is a six-part series of short monologues, featuring Joanna Lumley as the middle-aged, divorced and lonely Madison Blakelock. The series was produced for television by Baby Cow Productions, and screened on BBC Two. It has subsequently been released on DVD.
- begun on and completed on (13 years ago)
- 6 episodes of 10 minutes each
- country: United Kingdom
- regular cast: Joanna Lumley as Madison Blakelock
- genres: Miniseries, Comedy, Drama
"7107" a.k.a. "Butcher" is a book by Rex Miller.
- genres: Horror, Fiction, Speculative fiction, Suspense
- subject: Espionage
- copyright: 1995
7107 a.k.a. HarperCollins/Perennial is a publisher.
- 7107 a.k.a. The Beet Armyworm or Small Mottled Willow Moth is one of the best-known agricultural pest insects. It is also known as the asparagus fern caterpillar. It is native to Asia, but has been introduced worldwide and is now found almost anywhere its many host crops are grown. The voracious larvae are the main culprits. They are greenish-brown cutworms, soft and bulging caterpillars with dark longitudinal stripes. The adult is a drab brown or grey moth 2 to 3 cm in wingspan.
- 7107 a.k.a. Titans - Season 1 is a tv season.
- 7107 a.k.a. G protein-coupled receptor 137B is a gene.
- also known as transmembrane 7 superfamily member 1 (upregulated in kidney)