"7161" a.k.a. "Operation Exile" is a book by E. Hoffmann Price.
- genre: Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1986
- 7161 a.k.a. Profiler - Season 1: The first season of Profiler premiered on NBC in the United States on September 21, 1996, and aired the finale on May 10, 1997. The first season ran for 22 episodes.
- also known as Profiler
- 7161 a.k.a. tumor protein p73 is a gene.
- also known as p53-related protein
- 7161 a.k.a. Catdog's Adult Party Cartoon is a TV program.
- country: United States of America