717 is a palindrome (it reads the same backward as forward).View more palindromes!
717 is a postal code in Taiwan.
717 a.k.a. FASA is a publisher.
- genre: Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1959
- 717 a.k.a. Fist of Fun was a British comedy enterprise, initially a BBC Radio 1 series in 1993 and then a BBC Two television series in 1995. It was written by and starred Lee and Herring.
- 717 a.k.a. Fructose 1-phosphate: Fructose-1-phosphate is a derivative of fructose. It is generated mainly by hepatic fructokinase but is also generated in smaller amounts in the small intestinal mucosa and proximal epithelium of the renal tubule. It is an important intermediate of glucose metabolism. Because fructokinase has a high Vmax, fructose entering cells is quickly phosphorylated to fructose 1-phosphate. In this form it is usually accumulated in the liver until it undergoes further conversion by aldolase B.
- also known as D-fructose-1-phosphate, D-fructose-1-P, Fructose 1-phosphic acid, fructose-1-P, fructose-1-phosphate, D-Fructose 1-phosphate
- 717 a.k.a. Internal derangement of knee is an icd-9-cm classification.
- 717 a.k.a. complement component 2 is a gene.
- also known as complement C2, OTTHUMP00000062690, complement component C2, C3/C5 convertase
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 717 to learn how to say it correctly!