Who is 7171?
7171 a.k.a. Teresa of Ávila, also called Saint Teresa of Jesus, baptized as Teresa Sánchez de Cepeda y Ahumada, was a prominent Spanish mystic, Roman Catholic saint, Carmelite nun, an author of the Counter Reformation and theologian of contemplative life through mental prayer. She was a reformer of the Carmelite Order and is considered to be a founder of the Discalced Carmelites along with John of the Cross.
- also known as Teresa of Avila, St. Theresa of Avila, Saint Teresa of Jesus, Teresa de Cepeda y Ahumada, Teresa von Avila, Teresa
- born on (499 years ago) in Gotarrendura
- ethnicity: Castilian people
- nationality: Spain
- religion: Catholicism
- profession: Physician
- died on (433 years ago) in Alba de Tormes of tuberculosis
- written works: "The Interior Castle", "Way of Perfection", "Freundschaft leben", "Verweilen vor Gott", "Wie mit einem Freund. Wege zum Gebet", "Weg der Vollkommenheit", "The letters of Saint Teresa", "The life of the Holy Mother S. Teresa, foundress of the reformation of the Discalced Carmelites, according to the primitive rule", "On the Lord's Prayer", "Amistad con Dios", "Selected writings of Teresa of Avila", "Las moradas del castillo interior", "Cartas", "Edicion facsimilar de las Obras de Santa Teresa de Jesus en conmemoracion del cuarto centenario de su muerte", "Mother Teresa: In My Own Words"
7171 is a Postal Code.
- 7171 a.k.a. Medical Incredible is a TV program, begun in (9 years ago).
- country: United States of America
- 7171 a.k.a. tropomyosin 4 is a gene.