Who is 718?
718 a.k.a. Aneurin Bevan: Aneurin "Nye" Bevan was a Welsh Labour Party politician who was the Minister for Health in the post-war Attlee government from 1945 to 1951. The son of a coal miner, Bevan was a lifelong champion of social justice and the rights of working people. He was a long-time Member of Parliament, representing Ebbw Vale in southern Wales for 31 years. He was one of the chief spokesmen for the Labour party's left wing, and of left-wing British thought generally. His most famous accomplishment came when, as Minister of Health, he spearheaded the establishment of the National Health Service, which was to provide medical care free at point-of-need to all Britons. He resigned when the Attlee government decided to transfer funds from the National Insurance fund to pay for rearmament.
- also known as Nye
- born on (118 years ago) in Tredegar, child of David Bevan and Phoebe Prothero
- ethnicity: Welsh people
- nationality: Wales
- profession: Politician
- Marriage with Jennie Lee, Baroness Lee of Asheridge between and (26 years)
- died on (55 years ago) in Chesham of cancer, stomach cancer
- written work: "Aneurin Bevan"
718 a.k.a. Books of Wonder is a publisher.
"718" a.k.a. "The Fourth Horseman" is a book by Alan E. Nourse.
- genre: Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1983
"718" is an album by Theodore Unit, composed of Ghostface Killah, Trife Da God, Cappadonna, Shawn Wigs, Solomon Childs, Kryme Life, and Du-Lilz. It was released exclusively to retailers on August 3, 2004.
- genre: Hip hop music
- released on (11 years ago)
- 718 a.k.a. Toxic Crusaders is an animated series based on The Toxic Avenger films. It features Toxie, the lead character of the films leading a trio of misfit superheroes who combat pollution. This followed a trend of environmentally considerate cartoons of the time, including Captain Planet and the Planeteers, Swamp Thing, and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. As this incarnation was aimed at children, Toxic Crusaders is considerably tamer than the edgy films it was based on. Thirteen episodes were produced and aired, with at least a few episodes airing as a "trial run" in Summer 1990 followed by the official debut on January 21, 1991. It aired on YTV 1991 to 1997 in Canada.
- begun in and completed in (24 years ago)
- 13 episodes of 30 minutes each
- country: United States of America
- regular cast:
- genres: Animation, Children's television series, Animated cartoon, Animated series, Comedy
- 718 a.k.a. Fructose 1,6-diphosphate: The hydrolysis of fructose 1,6-bisphosphate is catalized by Fructose-1,6-bisphosphatase to fructose 6-phosphate and inorganic phosphate and provides a mechanism to permit the reversal of the glycolysis reaction.
- also known as FDP, Esafosfan, Diphosphofructose, Esafosfina, Fosfructose
- 718 a.k.a. complement component 3 is a gene.
- also known as acylation-stimulating protein cleavage product, complement component C3
- 718 a.k.a. Other derangement of joint is an icd-9-cm classification.
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 718 to learn how to say it correctly!