On this page:
"72 Meters" is a 2004 Russian drama film directed by Vladimir Khotinenko based on the short stories from the collection of stories of the same name by Alexander Pokrovsky.
- also known as 72 metra
- country: Russia
- languages: Ukrainian Language, Russian Language
- producers: Nikita Mikhalkov, Konstantin Ernst, Anatoly Maksimov, Michael Schlicht, Leonid Vereshchagin
- executive producers: Sergei Gurevich & Aleksei Karpushin
- production design by Konstantin Melnikov
- art direction by Konstantin Melnikov
- written by Valeri Zalotukha
- edited by Oleg Rayevsky
- music by Ennio Morricone
- costume design by Sergei Struchyov
- genres: Thriller, Action Film, Drama
- released on (10 years ago)
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for 72 Meters
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Second Edition by Kenneth T. Jackson, Lisa Keller, Nancy Flood
high and 237 feet (72 meters) long, it is ...
by Ray Horak
meters in length, and as many as 16 cables can be daisy-chained to extend the total length to as much as 72 meters. IEEE 1394 is known as FireWire in Apple Computer terminology.
From Atlantis to the Walam Olum by Kenneth L. Feder
and is about 235 feet (72 meters) long. The south air shaft varies in size and extends for about 175 feet (53 meters). The other ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for 72 Meters
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Quotes about 72 Meters
He who treads the path of love walks a thousand meters as if it were only one.
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of 72 Meters to see it in context!