7200 a.k.a. Oscar's Orchestra: Oscar's Orchestra is a British children's animated TV series that ran from 1994 to 1996 comprising a total of three seasons and 39 episodes. The series was produced by the popular British animation studio Collingwood O'Hare Entertainment in association with Warner Music Vision and Europe Images and was originally shown on the BBC as part of their children's block CBBC. It also aired on the British children's cable networks The Children's Channel and Nickleodeon and has broadcast in over more than 100 different countries worldwide such as ARD in Germany, France 2 in France and ABC in Australia.
- begun in and completed in (19 years ago)
- 39 episodes of 30 minutes each, in 3 seasons
- countries: United Kingdom, France, United States of America
- regular cast:
- genre: Children's television series
"7200" a.k.a. "A Judgment of Dragons" is an award-winning book by Phyllis Gotlieb.
- also known as A Judgement of Dragons
- genre: Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1985-03
- award: - Prix Aurora Award (for lifetime achievement and Judgement of Dragons), received by Phyllis Gotlieb
- 7200 is a Postal Code.
- 7200 a.k.a. is a Postal Code.
- 7200 a.k.a. Code Lyoko - Season 1 is a tv season.
- 7200 a.k.a. thyrotropin-releasing hormone is a gene.
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 7200 to learn how to say it correctly!