722 a.k.a. Charnel House is a horror fiction publishing house, specializing in limited edition books noted for their craftsmanship. Examples being The Regulators which featured bullets protruding from the front board and Last Call which featured endpapers made from untrimmed sheets of American dollar bills. Several of their releases are unavailable in any other format.
- official website: www.charnelhouse.com
722 is a musical group.
- album: "722"
"722" a.k.a. "City of Masques" is a book by Alan Brennert.
- genre: Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1978
722 a.k.a. is a Postal Code.
- 722 a.k.a. Spin and Marty is a popular series of television shorts that aired as part of The Mickey Mouse Club show of the mid-1950s, produced by Walt Disney and broadcast on the ABC network in the United States. There were three serials in all, set at the Triple R Ranch, a boys' western-style summer camp. The first series of 25 eleven-minute episodes, The Adventures of Spin and Marty, was filmed in 1955. Its popularity led to two sequels — The Further Adventures of Spin and Marty in 1956 and The New Adventures of Spin and Marty in 1957.
- also known as The Adventures of Spin and Marty
- begun on and completed on (58 years ago)
- country: United States of America
- regular cast:
- genres: Serial, Children's television series, Western
- official website: movies.disney.com/the-adventures-of-spin-and-marty
- 722 a.k.a. Intervertebral disc disorders: A intervertebral disc disorder is a condition that involves deterioration, herniation, or other dysfunction of an intervertebral disc.
- also known as Intervertebral disc disorder
- 722 a.k.a. Kraft Music Hall - Season 12 is a tv season.
- 722 a.k.a. complement component 4 binding protein, alpha is a gene.
- also known as C4b binding protein, alpha chain; complement component 4-binding protein, alpha; complement component 4 binding protein, alpha chain; complement component 4 binding protein, alpha chain precursor; proline-rich protein
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 722 to learn how to say it correctly!