728 a.k.a. South Sudan, officially the Republic of South Sudan, is a landlocked country in northeastern Africa that gained its independence from Sudan in 2011. Its current capital is Juba, which is also its largest city. The capital city is planned to be changed to the more centrally located Ramciel in the future. South Sudan is bordered by the Republic of the Sudan to the north, Ethiopia to the east, Kenya to the southeast, Uganda to the south, the Democratic Republic of the Congo to the southwest, and the Central African Republic to the west. It includes the vast swamp region of the Sudd, formed by the White Nile and known locally as the Bahr al Jabal.
- also known as Southern Sudan, Republic of South Sudan
- founded on (4 years ago)
- part of Africa, East Africa
- read more about South Sudan (country)
"728" a.k.a. "Star Loot" is a book by A. Bertram Chandler.
- genre: Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1980-09
- 728 a.k.a. Disorders of muscle, ligament, and fascia is an icd-9-cm classification.
- 728 a.k.a. Heart and Soul is a TV program, begun in (13 years ago).
- country: Kenya
- 728 a.k.a. complement component 5a receptor 1 is a gene.
- also known as complement component 5 receptor 1 (C5a ligand), C5a anaphylatoxin receptor, complement component-5 receptor-2 (C5a ligand), C5a receptor
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 728 to learn how to say it correctly!