Who is 729?
729 a.k.a. Ambrose Bierce: Ambrose Gwinnett Bierce was an American editorialist, journalist, short story writer, fabulist, and satirist. He wrote the short story "An Occurrence at Owl Creek Bridge" and compiled a satirical lexicon, The Devil's Dictionary. His vehemence as a critic, his motto "Nothing matters", and the sardonic view of human nature that informed his work, all earned him the nickname "Bitter Bierce".
- also known as Ambrose Gwinnett Bierce, Bitter Bierce
- born on (172 years ago) in Meigs County, child of Marcus Aurelius Bierce and Laura Sherwood Bierce
- nationality: United States of America
- profession: Writer, journalist, novelist, author, satirist
- died in (100 years ago) in Chihuahua
- read more about Ambrose Bierce (novelist)
"729" a.k.a. "Star Courier" is a book by A. Bertram Chandler.
- genre: Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1977
729 a.k.a. Hypersonic XLC was a roller coaster located at Kings Dominion in Doswell, Virginia. Hypersonic was the first compressed air launch coaster in the world. In 2007, Hypersonic XLC was closed and later dismantled. The platform is all that remains at the ride's former location between the Hurler and Grizzly roller coasters.
- 729 a.k.a. Glyceraldehyde 3-phosphate, also known as triose phosphate or 3-phosphoglyceraldehyde and abbreviated as G3P, GA3P, GADP, GAP, TP, GALP or PGAL, is a chemical compound that occurs as an intermediate in several central metabolic pathways of all organisms. It is a phosphate ester of the 3-carbon sugar glyceraldehyde and has chemical formula C₃H₇O₆P.
- also known as D-Glyceraldehyde 3-phosphate, 2-hydroxy-3-(phosphonooxy)-Propanal, 3-Phosphoglyceraldehyde, D-Glyceraldehyde 3-phosphic acid, D-glyceraldehyde-3-P, DL-Glyceraldehyde 3-phosphate, GAP, Glyceraldehyde-3-phosphate, glyceraldehyde-3-P, glyceraldehyde-P, glyceraldehyde-phosphate
- 729 a.k.a. Haemophilus parainfluenzae is a species of Haemophilus.
- 729 a.k.a. LOL: Laugh out Loud is a TV program, begun on (13 years ago).
- 729 a.k.a. complement component 6 is a gene.
- 729 a.k.a. The Wizard - Season 1 is a tv season.
- 729 a.k.a. Other disorders of soft tissues is an icd-9-cm classification.
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 729 to learn how to say it correctly!