|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of the adjective 73
What does 73 mean as an attribute of a noun?
73 a.k.a. Savoie is a French department in the Rhône-Alpes region of the French Alps.
- "73" is a musical album of Eron Falbo.
- released on
- "73" is a musical album of Mark-Almond.
- released in (42 years ago)
- "73" is a musical album of Incapacitants.
- released on (7 years ago)
73 a.k.a. The Beachcombers is a Canadian comedy-drama television series that ran from October 1, 1972 to December 12, 1990 and is the longest-running dramatic series ever made for English-language Canadian television. In all, 387 episodes were produced.
- begun on and completed on (24 years ago)
- 387 episodes of 30 minutes each, in 19 seasons
- country: Canada
- regular cast:
- genre: Drama
- some of the awards:
- Gemini Award for Best Writing in a Dramatic Series nomination for Marc Strange
- Gemini Award for Best Performance by an Actress in a Continuing Leading Dramatic Role nomination for Janet-Laine Green
- Gemini Award for Best Performance by an Actor in a Continuing Leading Dramatic Role nomination for Robert Clothier
- Gemini Award for Best Direction in a Dramatic or Comedy Series nomination for Sturla Gunnarsson
- Gemini Award for Best Performance by an Actor in a Continuing Leading Dramatic Role nomination for Bruno Gerussi
- 73: Το 73 είναι ο φυσικός αριθμός που βρίσκεται μετά από το 72 και πριν από το 74. Είναι ένας περιττός αριθμός, αφού δεν διαιρείται με το 2, στο σύνολο των φυσικών αριθμών. Ο αριθμός 73 συμβολίζεται ως LXXIII στο ρωμαϊκό σύστημα αρίθμησης και ως ΟΓ´ στο ελληνικό σύστημα αρίθμησης.
- 73 Magazine was a United States-based amateur radio magazine that was published from 1960 to 2003. It was known for its strong emphasis on technical articles and for the lengthy editorials in each issue by its founder and publisher, Wayne Green. The magazine title, 73, means "best regards" in amateur radio lingo.
- 73 a.k.a. The Tonight Show with Jay Leno - Season 11 is a tv season.
- 73 a.k.a. actin, gamma pseudogene 1 is a gene.