730 a.k.a. The Central Troy Historic District is an irregularly shaped, 96-acre area of downtown Troy, New York, United States. It has been described as "one of the most perfectly preserved 19th-century downtowns in the [country]" with nearly 700 properties in a variety of architectural styles from the early 19th to mid-20th centuries. These include most of Russell Sage College, one of two privately owned urban parks in New York, and two National Historic Landmarks. Visitors ranging from the Duke de la Rochefoucauld to Philip Johnson have praised aspects of it. Martin Scorsese used parts of downtown Troy as a stand-in for 19th-century Manhattan in The Age of Innocence.
- read more about Central Troy Historic District
730 a.k.a. Cinemaker Press is a publisher.
"730" a.k.a. "Space Mercenaries" is a book by A. Bertram Chandler.
- also known as "Space mercenaries / by A. Bertram Chandler"
- genre: Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1965
- The 730 was the day July 30, 1978, when Okinawa Prefecture of Japan switched back from driving on the right-hand side of the road to the left.
- 730 a.k.a. Olliver's Adventures: Olliver's Adventures is an animated television show that first aired on Teletoon on September 7, 2002 with the first 13 episodes. It was produced by Collideascope and Decode Entertainment and consists of 117 shorts or 39 episodes of 3 shorts each. The pilot episode, written by Edward Kay, was named Ollie's Under-the-Bed Adventures and won a Gemini Award for Best Animated Program.
- begun in (13 years ago)
- country: Canada
- genre: Animation
- some of the awards:
- Gemini Award for Best Animated Program or Series (Ollie's Under the Bed Adventures) nomination for Michael-Andreas Kuttner, Jessica Andrews, Steven J.P. Comeau
- Gemini Award for Best Animated Program or Series (Ollie's Under the Bed Adventures), received by Michael-Andreas Kuttner, Steven J.P. Comeau, Jessica Andrews
- 730 a.k.a. Complement component 7 is a protein involved in the complement system, where its primary task is to bind the C5bC6 complex together. This junction alters the configuration of the protein molecules exposing a hydrophobic site on C7 that allows the C7 to insert into the phospholipid bilayer of the pathogen.
- 730 a.k.a. Miracles - Season 1 is a tv season.
- 730 a.k.a. complement component 7 is a gene.
- also known as complement component C7
- 730 a.k.a. Osteomyelitis, periostitis, and other infections involving bone is an icd-9-cm classification.
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 730 to learn how to say it correctly!