736 a.k.a. Sudan, officially the Republic of the Sudan, is an Arab republic in the Nile Valley of North Africa, bordered by Egypt to the north, the Red Sea, Eritrea and Ethiopia to the east, South Sudan to the south, the Central African Republic to the southwest, Chad to the west and Libya to the northwest. It is the third largest country in Africa. The Nile River divides the country into eastern and western halves. Its predominant religion is Islam.
- also known as Republic of the Sudan, North Sudan, Jumhūrīyat as-Sūdān, Soudan
- founded on (59 years ago)
- part of Africa, North Africa, Arab world
- instance of: African country / African nation = any one of the countries occupying the African continent
- Darfur = an impoverished region of western Sudan
- Kordofan = a mountainous province of central Sudan
- capital of Sudan / Khartoum = the capital of Sudan located at the confluence of the Blue Nile and White Nile
- Nyala = city in Sudan
- Port Sudan = port city in Sudan on the Red Sea
- Omdurman = a city of Sudan
- Libyan Desert = the northeastern part of the Sahara Desert in Libya and Egypt and Sudan
- Nubian Desert = an arid sandstone plateau in northeastern Sudan between the Nile and the Red Sea
- Nile River / Nile = the world's longest river (4150 miles); flows northward through eastern Africa into the Mediterranean
- member of: Arab League = an international organization of independent Arab states formed in 1945 to promote cultural and economic and military and political and social cooperation
- member: Sudanese = a native or inhabitant of Sudan
- read more about Sudan (country)
736 a.k.a. Seville Pub. Co., Los Angeles is a publisher.
"736" a.k.a. "The Last Amazon" is a book by A. Bertram Chandler.
- genre: Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1984
736 a.k.a. Noel's House Party: Noel's House Party is a BBC television light entertainment show hosted by Noel Edmonds that was broadcast live on Saturday evenings during the 1990s. It was set in a large house in the fictional village of Crinkley Bottom, leading to much innuendo. The show was broadcast during the autumn-spring season. In 2010, Noel's House Party was voted the best Saturday night TV show of all time.
- begun on and completed on (14 years ago)
- 167 episodes of 60 or 50 minutes each
- countries: United Kingdom, England
- regular cast:
- genres: Live television, Entertainment
- some of the awards:
- National Television Award for Most Popular Entertainment Programme
- 736 a.k.a. Gluconolactone: Glucono delta-lactone, also known as gluconolactone, is a food additive with the E number E575 used as a sequestrant, an acidifier, or a curing, pickling, or leavening agent. It is a lactone of D-gluconic acid. Pure GDL is a white odorless crystalline powder.
- also known as Gluconic acid lactone, Fujiglucon, Glucono delta lactone, Gluconic lactone, Glucarolactone, Glucono delta-lactone
- 736 a.k.a. Rawhide - Season 2 is a tv season.
- 736 a.k.a. Other acquired deformities of limbs is an icd-9-cm classification.
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 736 to learn how to say it correctly!