"7362": Pat O’Neill’s celebrated mind bomb, the L.A. film that launched a thousand other films. Contact printing, hand processing, and solarisation mix in a bizarre, hallucinatory visual feast.
- also known as 73627362
- country: United States of America
- language: English Language
- director: Pat O'Neill
- producer: Pat O'Neill
- released in (48 years ago)
- 7362 a.k.a. Judge Alex is an American arbitration-based reality court show, presided over by retired police officer, lawyer, and Florida Judge Alex Ferrer. The series premiered September 12, 2005, and airs on syndication.
- 7362 a.k.a. UDP glucuronosyltransferase 2 family, polypeptide B cluster is a gene.
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 7362 to learn how to say it correctly!