747 is a palindrome (it reads the same backward as forward).View more palindromes!
|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of the noun 747
What does 747 mean as a name of something?
- [aviation] A Boeing airplane, model number seven forty-seven, sold to airlines for passenger or cargo transportation. Popularly known as the jumbo jet.
747 a.k.a. Vertical Velocity is an inverted steel roller coaster located at Six Flags Great America in Gurnee, Illinois.
- "747" is the sixth studio album by American country music group Lady Antebellum. It was released on September 30, 2014, by Capitol Records Nashville. The album's lead single "Bartender" reached number 1 on the US Country Airplay chart in early September 2014.
- also known as 747 (Deluxe Edition)
- genre: Country
- released on
- "747" is a Swedish-language song by rock band Kent, written by Joakim Berg. It's the final song on their album Isola and was released as third single in 1998 with B-sides "Din skugga" and "Elever". It's been recorded both with Swedish and English lyrics. It quickly became a fan favorite, and for eight years, the band always ended their concerts with it.
- "747" is a musical single of Kent.
- released on (17 years ago)
- "747" is a musical single of Cooper.
- also known as Beats Bars & Business
747 a.k.a. Maktar is a TV program, begun in (13 years ago).
- country: United States of America
- regular cast:
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 747 to learn how to say it correctly!