"749" a.k.a. "The Big Black Mark" is a book by A. Bertram Chandler.
- genre: Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1975-02
- 749 a.k.a. Magic Flyer is a small, oval-circuit wooden roller coaster made by Bradley and Kaye that opened in 1971. The coaster is located in the Whistlestop Park area of Six Flags Magic Mountain in Valencia, California. It was an unknown-named coaster at the former Beverly Park prior to operating at Magic Mountain.
- also known as Goliath Jr., Percy the Small Engine
- 749 a.k.a. Comic Groove is a TV program, begun in (13 years ago).
- 749 a.k.a. chromosome 16 open reading frame 2 is a gene.
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 749 to learn how to say it correctly!