On this page:
|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of the adjective 75
What does 75 mean as an attribute of a noun?
75 a.k.a. Paris is the capital and most populous city of France. Situated on the Seine River, in the north of the country, it is at the heart of the Île-de-France region, also known as the région parisienne. The city of Paris has a population of 2,249,975 inhabitants, while its metropolitan area is one of the largest population centres in Europe, with 12,292,895 inhabitants at the January 2011 census. About 2.7 million of this total were born outside Metropolitan France and represent a multitude of different countries and territories from around the world.
- also known as Paris, France; Paris-France; City of Light; La Ville des Lumières; 巴黎; Lutetia of the Parisii; La Ville-Lumière; Ville Lumière; Paname; Lutetia; Lutetia Parisiorum; The City of Love
- country: France
- capital: Paris
- read more about Paris (city)
Who is 75?
75 a.k.a. Spiro Agnew: Spiro Theodore Agnew was an American politician who served as the 39th Vice President of the United States from 1969 to 1973, serving under President Richard Nixon.
- also known as Vice President Spiro Agnew, Spiro Theodore Agnew, Ted
- born on (97 years ago) in Towson
- ethnicity: Greek American, White people
- nationality: United States of America
- religion: Episcopal Church, Greek Orthodox Church
- profession: Lawyer, politician
- Marriage with Judy Agnew between and (54 years and 4 months)
- parent of
- died on (19 years ago) in Berlin of leukemia
- written works: "Go quietly ... or else", "The Canfield decision"
- filmography: "All the President's Men"
75 a.k.a. Voyager / HarperCollins is a publisher.
- "75" is a live album by Austrian-American jazz musician Joe Zawinul and his band the Zawinul Syndicate. It was recorded in 2007 at two of bandleader Joe Zawinul's final performances in Switzerland and Hungary. The album was produced by Joachim Becker and originally released in 2008 by JVC Compact Discs, with the Zawinul Estate and Becker serving as executive producers. It was later released by BHM Productions and Heads Up International, the BHM release with the alternate title 75th. It peaked at number eighteen on Billboard's Top Jazz Albums chart and won the 2010 Grammy Award for Best Contemporary Jazz Album.
- artists: Joe Zawinul & The Zawinul Syndicate
- genre: Jazz
- released on (6 years ago)
- "75" is a musical album of Caesar Frazier.
- also known as '75
- released in (40 years ago)
- "75" a.k.a. "'75" is a musical album of Jimmy Smith.
- released in (40 years ago)
- "75" is a musical single of Big Sur.
"75" a.k.a. "The House on the Borderland" is a supernatural horror novel by British fantasist William Hope Hodgson. The novel is a hallucinatory account of a recluse's stay at a remote house, and his experiences of supernatural creatures and otherworldly dimensions.
- also known as "The house on the borderland .."; "House on the Borderland"; "The House on the Borderland (Large Print Edition)"; "The House on the Borderland [EasyRead Edition]"; "The House on the Borderland [EasyRead Comfort Edition]"; "The House on the Borderland and Other Mysterious Places (The Collected Fiction of William Hope Hodgson, Vol. 2)"; "The House on the Borderland [EasyRead Large Edition]"; "La Casa En El Limite"; "The house on the borderland; and other novels"; "La maison au bord du monde"
- language: English Language
- genres: Horror, Science Fiction, Fantasy, Fiction, Speculative fiction
- subjects: Literature, Classics, Literary
- copyright: 1908
- released in (107 years ago)
75 a.k.a. Tales of the Unexpected is a British television series which aired between 1979 and 1988. Each episode told a story, often with sinister and wryly comedic undertones, with an unexpected twist ending. Early episodes were based on short stories by Roald Dahl collected in the books Tales of the Unexpected, Kiss Kiss and Someone Like You.
- begun on and completed on (27 years ago)
- 112 episodes of 25 or 30 minutes each
- country: United Kingdom
- created by Roald Dahl
- regular cast: John Houseman
- genres: Anthology, Anthology series, Drama
- some of the awards:
- British Academy Television Award for Best Original Television Music nomination for Ron Grainer
- British Academy Television Award for Best Actor (BBC2 Playhouse Episode: In Hiding, Tales of the Unexpected Episode: Episode: The Stinker, BBC2 Playhouse Episode: Gentle Folk) nomination for Denholm Elliott
- British Academy Television Award for Best Actor (BBC2 Playhouse Episode: In Hiding, Tales of the Unexpected Episode: Episode: The Stinker, BBC2 Playhouse Episode: Gentle Folk), received by Denholm Elliott
- 75 a.k.a. 3-Aminopropionaldehyde: 3-Aminopropanal is a reactive aldehyde that mediates progressive neuronal necrosis and glial apoptosis. Increased activity of polyamine oxidase catabolizes polyamines to produce 3-aminopropanal.
- also known as 3-Aminopropanal
- 75 a.k.a. The Tonight Show with Jay Leno - Season 13 is a tv season.
- 75 a.k.a. actin, gamma pseudogene 3 is a gene.