750 a.k.a. Glycine is an organic compound with the formula NH₂CH₂COOH. Having a hydrogen substituent as its side-chain, glycine is the smallest of the 20 amino acids commonly found in proteins, and indeed is the smallest possible. Its codons are GGU, GGC, GGA, GGG of the genetic code.
- also known as Aminoethanoate, Glycocoll, Glicoamin, Aminoacetate, Aminoacetic acid, Aciport, Aminoethanoic acid, Padil, Glycosthene, Glycolixir, GLY_G
"750" a.k.a. "Beyond the Galactic Rim" is a book by A. Bertram Chandler.
- genre: Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1963
750 a.k.a. COronado 9 is an American crime drama series that aired in syndication from September 1960, to May 1961. The series stars Rod Cameron.
- begun on and completed on (53 years ago)
- 39 episodes of 30 or 25 minutes each
- country: United States of America
- regular cast: Rod Cameron
- genres: Police procedural, Drama
750 a.k.a. Grand Canyon Village Historic District comprises the historic center of Grand Canyon Village, on the South Rim of the Grand Canyon in Grand Canyon National Park, Arizona. The district includes numerous landmark park structures, many of which are National Historic Landmarks themselves, or are listed on the National Register of Historic Places. The town design as a whole is also significant for its attention to integration with the Grand Canyon landscape, its incorporation of National Park Service Rustic design elements, and for the idiosyncratic design of park concessioner structures such as the El Tovar Hotel.
- read more about Grand Canyon Village Historic District
- 750 a.k.a. X2: X² is a steel roller coaster operating at Six Flags Magic Mountain in Valencia, California. It is the world's first 4th Dimension roller coaster and was the final roller coaster conceived and installed by ride manufacturer Arrow Dynamics. The ride is unique in that the trains' seats pitch 360 degrees forwards and in reverse independent of the main chassis. The coaster initially opened to the public on January 12, 2002; numerous malfunctions delayed it from debuting in 2001 as was originally anticipated. On December 2, 2007, the ride closed for its transformation into X2. It was completely repainted, received new third generation vehicles, and featured new special effects including a pair of flame throwers. The ride reopened on May 24, 2008, following the upgrades. The ride's moniker is pronounced X-two by the amusement park; however, due to the '2' being in superscript, the ride is sometimes referred to as X-squared, or Xtreme to the Second Power.
- 750 a.k.a. Robbery Homicide Division - Season 1 is a tv season.
- 750 a.k.a. chromosome 16 open reading frame 3 is a gene.
- also known as hypothetical protein LOC750
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 750 to learn how to say it correctly!