"7500" is a 2014 American supernatural film directed by Takashi Shimizu. It was originally scheduled to be released on August 12, 2012, but was delayed to April 19, 2013, and then to an unspecified date in October, 2013, which was pushed back again another year to October 3, 2014 for the US release.
- also known as Flight 7500, Рейс
- countries: United States of America, Japan
- languages: English Language, Japanese Language
- producers: Takashige Ichise & Roy Lee
- executive producers: John Powers Middleton & Tracy Lee McGrath
- production design by Jaymes Hinkle
- written by Craig Rosenberg
- Jamie Chung as Suzy Lee
- Amy Smart as Pia Martin
- Nicky Whelan
- Leslie Bibb as Laura Baxter
- Ryan Kwanten as Brad Martin
- Scout Taylor-Compton as Jacinta
- Christian Serratos as Raquel Mendoza
- Johnathon Schaech as Captain Haining
- Jerry Ferrara
- Alex Frost as Jake
- Aja Evans as Jenn
- Leni Ito as Chisato Yanagi
- Rootie Boyd as Nick McClean
- Rick Kelly as Lance Morrell
- Ben Sharples as Jack Hafey
- casting by Kelly Wagner & Dominika Posserén
- cinematography by David Tattersall
- edited by Sean Valla
- music by Tyler Bates
- costume design by Magali Guidasci
- set decoration by Robert Gould
- genres: Horror, Action Film, Mystery, Thriller
- released in
- official website: www.7500movie.com
"7500" a.k.a. "Hotel de Dream" is a book by Emma Tennant.
- genre: Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1976
7500 is a Postal Code.
- 7500 a.k.a. American Inventor was a reality television series based on a competition to be named America's best inventor. It was conceived by UK entrepreneur Peter Jones, who appears on the British version of the somewhat similar programme Dragons' Den, a format originated in Japan where it is owned by Sony. It was produced by Jones alongside Simon Cowell and the producers of American Idol. It premiered on ABC on March 16, 2006. It was organized as a competition between the various Inventors resulting in one overall winner.
- 7500 a.k.a. Family Passions - Season 2 is a tv season.
- 7500 a.k.a. Xg pseudogene (Y-linked) is a gene.
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 7500 to learn how to say it correctly!