"7527" a.k.a. "Cigarette Boy" is a book by Darick Chamberlin.
- genre: Speculative fiction
- 7527 a.k.a. Australia's Brainiest: Australia's Brainiest is a television game show series produced in Australia by Crackerjack Productions, a FremantleMedia company; and aired on Network Ten. The format was taken from the British series entitled Britain's Brainiest Kid. The concept of the show was originally coined in joint by Leonard Bridget and Manuel Grise.
- 7527 a.k.a. Wind at My Back - Season 3 is a tv season.
- 7527 a.k.a. tyrosine 3-monooxygenase/tryptophan 5-monooxygenase activation protein, alpha polypeptide is a gene.
- also known as 14-3-3 alpha
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 7527 to learn how to say it correctly!