761 a.k.a. Paperjacks is a publisher.
"761" a.k.a. "Remake" is a 1995 science fiction novel by Connie Willis. It was nominated for the Hugo Award for Best Novel in 1996.
- language: English Language
- genres: Science Fiction, Fiction, Fantasy, Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1994
- released in (20 years ago)
- award: - Hugo Award for Best Novel nomination for Connie Willis
- 761 a.k.a. Do Not Adjust Your Set: Do not adjust your set! is a television series produced originally by Rediffusion, London, then, by the fledgling Thames Television for British commercial television channel ITV from 26 December 1967 to 14 May 1969. The show took its name from the message which was displayed when there was a problem with transmission.
- begun on and completed on (46 years ago)
- 27 episodes of 30 minutes each
- country: United Kingdom
- regular cast:
- genres: Television comedy, Comedy, Children's television series, Sketch comedy
- 761 a.k.a. carbonic anhydrase III, muscle specific is a gene.
- also known as carbonic anhydrase III
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 761 to learn how to say it correctly!