762 a.k.a. Tajikistan, officially the Republic of Tajikistan, is a mountainous landlocked sovereign country in Central Asia. With an estimated 8 million people in 2013, it is the 98th most populous country and with an area covering 143,100 km², it is the 96th largest country in the world in terms of area. It is bordered by Afghanistan to the south, Uzbekistan to the west, Kyrgyzstan to the north, and China to the east.
- also known as 塔吉克斯坦, Republic of Tajikistan, Tadjik, Tadzhik, Tadzhikistan, Tajik
- part of Asia, Eurasia
- instance of: Asian country / Asian nation = any one of the nations occupying the Asian continent
- capital of Tajikistan / Stalinabad / Dyushambe / Dushanbe / Dusanbe = the capital of Tajikistan
- Mount Communism / Communism Peak / Mount Garmo / Stalin Peak = the highest mountain peak in the Pamir Mountains
- Pamir Mountains / the Pamirs = a mountain range in central Asia that is centered in Tajikistan but extends into Kyrgyzstan and Afghanistan and Pakistan and western China
- member of: CIS / Commonwealth of Independent States = an alliance made up of states that had been Soviet Socialist Republics in the Soviet Union prior to its dissolution in Dec 1991
- member: Tadzhik / Tajik = a native or inhabitant of Tajikistan and neighboring areas of Uzbekistan and Afghanistan and China
- read more about Tajikistan (country)
762 a.k.a. Targ Editions is a publisher.
"762" a.k.a. "Rose Madder" is a 1995 novel by Stephen King. It deals with the effects of domestic violence and, unusually for a King novel, relies for its fantastic element on Greek mythology. In his memoir, On Writing, King states that Rose Madder and Insomnia are "stiff, trying-too-hard novels.
- also known as "El retrato de Rose Madder"
- language: English Language
- genres: Speculative fiction, Fantasy
- subject: Revenge
- copyright: 1995
- 762 a.k.a. Saturday Supercade is an animated television series produced for Saturday mornings by Ruby-Spears Productions. It ran for two seasons on CBS beginning in 1983. Each episode is composed of several shorter segments featuring video game characters from the golden age of video arcade games.
- begun on and completed on (29 years ago)
- 97 episodes of 30 or 60 minutes each
- country: United States of America
- regular cast:
- genre: Animation
- 762 a.k.a. Bug Juice - Season 1 is a tv season.
- 762 a.k.a. carbonic anhydrase IV is a gene.
- also known as carbonic dehydratase, retinitis pigmentosa 17 (autosomal dominant)
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 762 to learn how to say it correctly!