764 a.k.a. Katun is a steel inverted roller coaster at the Mirabilandia Amusement Park, Savio, outside Ravenna, Italy. It's the longest inverted roller coaster in Europe, and it is considered to be one of Bolliger & Mabillard finest.
764 a.k.a. Scholastic Book Services is a publisher.
- also known as Scholastic Book Services, Inc
"764" a.k.a. "The Eyes of the Dragon" is a novel by Stephen King that was first published as a limited edition slipcased hardcover by Philtrum Press in 1984, illustrated by Kenneth R. Linkhauser. The novel would later be published for the mass market by Viking in 1987, with illustrations by David Palladini. This trade edition was slightly revised for publication. The 1995 French edition did not reproduce the American illustrations; it included brand new illustrations by Christian Heinrich.
- also known as "Eyes of the Dragon", "Los Ojos Del Dragon"
- language: English Language
- genres: Fantasy, Children's literature, Fiction, Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1985
- released on (28 years ago)
764 a.k.a. A for Andromeda is a British television science fiction drama serial first made and broadcast by the BBC in seven parts in 1961. Written by the noted cosmologist Fred Hoyle, in conjunction with author and television producer John Elliot, it concerns a group of scientists who detect a radio signal from a distant galaxy that contains instructions for the design of an advanced computer. When the computer is built, it gives the scientists instructions for the creation of a living organism named Andromeda, but one of the scientists, John Fleming, fears that Andromeda's purpose is to subjugate humanity.
- begun on and completed on (53 years ago)
- 7 episodes of 45 minutes each
- country: United Kingdom
- regular cast:
- genres: Science Fiction, Drama
- 764 a.k.a. Guanine is one of the four main nucleobases found in the nucleic acids DNA and RNA, the others being adenine, cytosine, and thymine. In DNA, guanine is paired with cytosine. With the formula C₅H₅N₅O, guanine is a derivative of purine, consisting of a fused pyrimidine-imidazole ring system with conjugated double bonds. Being unsaturated, the bicyclic molecule is planar. The guanine nucleoside is called guanosine.
- also known as Dew Pearl, Guanin, Guanine enol, Mearlmaid, Mearlmaid AA, Natural Pearl Essence, Naturon, Pearl Essence, Stella Polaris
- 764 a.k.a. Bug Juice - Season 3 is a tv season.
- 764 a.k.a. carbonic anhydrase V pseudogene is a gene.
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 764 to learn how to say it correctly!