765 a.k.a. Fashion Valley Mall is an upscale, open-air shopping mall in Mission Valley in San Diego, California. The shopping center has over 1.7 million square feet of leasable floor area, making it the largest mall in San Diego and one of the largest in California. It is owned managed by the Simon Property Group, which owns 50% of it.
"765" a.k.a. "Cycle of the Werewolf" is a short horror novel by Stephen King, featuring illustrations by comic book artist Bernie Wrightson. Each chapter is a short story unto itself. It tells the story of a werewolf haunting a small town as the moon turns full once every month. It was published as a limited edition hardcover in 1983 by Land of Enchantment, and in 1985 as a mass-market trade paperback by Signet.
- also known as "Cycle of the Werewolf (Signet)", "Peur bleue", Silver Bullet, L'année du loup-garou, Ciclo del Hombre Lobo
- language: English Language
- genres: Horror, Fiction, Children's literature, Speculative fiction, Gothic fiction, Horror fiction
- copyright: 1983
- 765 a.k.a. Guanosine is a purine nucleoside comprising guanine attached to a ribose ring via a β-N₉-glycosidic bond. Guanosine can be phosphorylated to become guanosine monophosphate, cyclic guanosine monophosphate, guanosine diphosphate, and guanosine triphosphate. These forms play important roles in various biochemical processes such as synthesis of nucleic acids and proteins, photosynthesis, muscle contraction, and intracellular signal transduction. When guanine is attached by its N9 nitrogen to the C1 carbon of a deoxyribose ring it is known as deoxyguanosine.
- also known as 鳥苷
- 765 a.k.a. Fat Cow Motel is a TV program, begun in (12 years ago).
- 765 a.k.a. carbonic anhydrase VI is a gene.
- also known as carbonate dehydratase VI, carbonic anhydrase VI nirs variant 1, carbonic anhydrase VI nirs variant 3
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 765 to learn how to say it correctly!