76689 is a Postal Code in Bosque County.
76689 a.k.a. Kraft Suspense Theatre is an American anthology series that was telecast from 1963 to 1965 on NBC. Sponsored by Kraft Foods, it was seen three weeks out of every four and was pre-empted for Perry Como's Kraft Music Hall specials once monthly. Como's production company, Roncom Films, also produced Kraft Suspense Theatre. Writer, editor, critic and radio playwright Anthony Boucher served as consultant on the series.
- begun on and completed on (50 years ago)
- 59 episodes of 60 or 48 minutes each, in 2 seasons
- country: United States of America
- genres: Crime Fiction, Mystery, Drama
- some of the awards:
- DGA Award for Outstanding Directorial Achievement in Television (For episode The Case Against Paul Ryker, parts I and II) nomination for Buzz Kulik
- Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Cinematography in Entertainment Programming for a Special nomination for Bud Thackery
- Edgar Award for Best Television Episode Teleplay (The End of the World, Baby) nomination for Luther Davis
- Edgar Award for Best Television Episode Teleplay (The End of the World, Baby), received by Luther Davis