- 76706 is a postal code in Waco, Texas, USA.
- part of McLennan County
- 76706 is a postal code in Israel.
76706 a.k.a. Big Brother is a television reality game show based on an originally Dutch TV series of the same name created by producer John de Mol in 1997. The series follows a group of contestants, known as HouseGuests, who are living together in a custom-built home under constant surveillance. The HouseGuests are completely isolated from the outside world, and can have no communication with those not in the house. The contestants are competing for a $500,000 grand prize, with weekly competitions and evictions determining who will win the show. The series takes its name from the character in George Orwell's novel Nineteen Eighty-Four. The series launched on July 5, 2000 to a successful start, though ratings and critical reaction continued to grow increasingly negative. This led to the second season being a revamp of the show, featuring a more competition based challenge. The series has since continued to be a hit for CBS, and is the longest-running adaption of the series to date.
- also known as Veliki brat, Amerikai Big Brother, Big Brother US, Μεγάλος Αδελφός, Big Brother SUA, 美國版《老大哥》, 老大哥（美版）, 老大哥（美國版）, האח הגדול ארצות הברית, האח הגדול האמריקאי
- begun on (15 years ago)
- country: United States of America
- created by John de Mol, Jr.
- genre: Reality television
- some of the awards:
- GLAAD Media Award for Outstanding Reality Program (Big Brother 5 (Season 5))
- Teen Choice Award for Choice Summer TV Show
- Teen Choice Award for Choice Summer TV Show (For Big Brother All-Stars)
- GLAAD Media Award for Outstanding Reality Program (for Big Brother: All-Stars)
- Teen Choice Award for Choice TV: Reality Competition Show
- official website: www.cbs.com/bigbrother