768 a.k.a. Togo, officially the Togolese Republic, is a country in West Africa bordered by Ghana to the west, Benin to the east and Burkina Faso to the north. It extends south to the Gulf of Guinea, where its capital Lomé is located. Togo covers an area of approximately 57,000 square kilometres with a population of approximately 6.7 million.
- also known as Togolese Republic
- founded on (54 years ago)
- part of Africa, West Africa
- instance of: African country / African nation = any one of the countries occupying the African continent
- part: capital of Togo / Lome = capital and largest city of Togo
- read more about Togo (country)
768 is a 2011 Telly Award winning music video by Naturally 7.
- also known as 768 (nonstrumental)
- award: - Telly Award for Internet/Online Video Online Video - Music Video, received by Van Gogh Inc.
- genre: Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1965
768 a.k.a. Ocean Ave. was a Swedish-American low budget daytime soap opera, produced by the Swedish production company, Kajak, and filmed at the Florida based, Dolphin Entertainment. It was set and filmed in Miami, Florida between 2002 and 2003. The series was made for Swedish TV4 where it was moved from early prime time to middays due to bad ratings. No American or international network or channel picked up the series. The main cast included only five Swedish actors, two other Swedish actors were seen in minor roles. Dialogues were shot in both Swedish and English with hopes to sell the series internationally. One hundred thirty episodes were filmed but Swedish Television cut it into 260 episodes. Ocean Ave. received bad reviews from the start.
- begun on and completed on (12 years ago)
- 146 episodes of 60 or 30 minutes each
- countries: United States of America, Sweden
- created by Joanna Coons
- regular cast:
- genre: Drama
768 a.k.a. carbonic anhydrase IX is a gene.
- also known as RCC-associated protein G250, carbonic dehydratase
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 768 to learn how to say it correctly!