7694 a.k.a. Maricopa is a city in the Gila River Valley in the State of Arizona. With an estimated 45,508 residents as of 2013, Maricopa is the second most populous incorporated city in Pinal County and eighteenth most populous in Arizona. Maricopa forms part of the Phoenix metropolitan area.
- also known as Maricopa, Arizona
- part of Pinal County, Arizona, United States of America
- read more about Maricopa (city)
"7694" a.k.a. "Rapunzel" is a book by Paul O. Zelinsky retelling the Brothers Grimm "Rapunzel" story. Released by Dutton Press, it was the recipient of the Caldecott Medal for illustration in 1998.
- also known as "Rapunzel (Picture Puffin Books (Turtleback))"
- language: English Language
- genres: Fiction, Children's literature, Picture book, Speculative fiction
- subjects: Classics, Folklore, Germany
- copyright: 1989
- released in (18 years ago)
- 7694 a.k.a. The Colony is a reality television program in which two modern families from Britain and Ireland try to survive in the conditions of New South Wales, Australia 200 years ago when it was a penal colony. Together with an Australian family and Aborigines they learn just how tough you needed to be to survive back then.
- 7694 a.k.a. zinc finger protein 135 is a gene.
- also known as zinc finger protein 135 (clone pHZ-17), zinc finger protein 78-like 1 (pT3), zinc finger protein 61
- 7694 a.k.a. The Philco Television Playhouse - Season 4 is a tv season.