|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of the adjective 77
What does 77 mean as an attribute of a noun?
77 are a Spanish hard rock band. Their sound is heavily influenced by that of the Bon Scott era AC/DC and the band's name is a reference to the year that their Let There be Rock was released.
- genre: Hard rock
- albums: "21st Century Rock", "High Decibels", "Maximum Rock 'n Roll"
- "77" a.k.a. "'77" is a composition.
- read more about '77
- "77" a.k.a. "’77〜" is a cataloged instance, composition.
- also known as '77
- music by Cozy Kubo
- "77" is a musical album of Nude Beach.
- "77" is the 2012 compilation album by Hawkwind.
- released on
- "77" is a musical album of 7 Notas 7 Colores.
- released in (17 years ago)
- "77" a.k.a. "77"" is a musical album of Marion.
- released in (39 years ago)
- "77" is a musical EP of Martin Damm.
- released in (21 years ago)
"77" a.k.a. "5-25-77" is a coming of age film written and directed by Patrick Read Johnson and produced by Fred Roos and Gary Kurtz. It stars John Francis Daley as a teenage filmmaker living in Wadsworth, Illinois and his excitement for the premier of Star Wars on May 25, 1977. Johnson began funding the project in 2001 and filming took place in 2006. An incomplete "preview cut" was exhibited on May 25, 2007 at Star Wars Celebration IV and at the Hamptons International Film Festival in 2008, where it won the Heineken Red Star Award.
- also known as '77
- country: United States of America
- language: English Language
- producers: Gary Kurtz, Fred Roos, Leigh Jones & William Holmes
- executive producers: Phil Alberstat, Peter Bowers, Patrick Read Johnson, Stefan Kaleta, James McClain
- production design by Dawn R. Ferry
- art direction by Rick Ingalsbe & Merje Veski
- written by Patrick Read Johnson
- Neil Flynn as Dr. Callahan
- Austin Pendleton as Herb Lightman
- Colleen Camp as Janet Johnson
- Justin Mentell as Tony
- Mark Buenning as Donny
- Steven Coulter as Bill
- Katie Jeep as Robin Braden
- Emmi Chen as Linda
- John Francis Daley as Pat
- Eddie Kunz as Jeff Greene
- Tim Beringer as Eric Johnson
- William Holmes as Todd
- Kenneth Mitchell as John Dykstra
- Yasmin Golan as Anne Armstrong
- Michael Pawlak as Douglas Trumbull
- casting by J. Spencer Greene & David O'Connor
- cinematography by David Blood & Ken Seng
- edited by Alain K. Blair & Kat Thomas
- music by Alan Parsons, David E. Russo
- costume design by Aya Nikole Cook
- set decoration by Holly Todd
- genres: Indie film, Comedy, Drama, Coming-of-age story
- released on (8 years ago)
- official website: www.5-25-77.com
77 a.k.a. Delirium Books, launched in the Summer of 1999 by Shane Ryan Staley, is recognized as one of the premiere horror publishers in the collector's market, producing low print run limited editions intended for both collectors and readers alike. Delirium Books first published The Rising, the first book in a series of zombie-themed horror novels written by author Brian Keene, winning the Bram Stoker Award for Best First Novel in 2003 and helping ushering in the new era of zombie popularity in mid-2000s.
- award: - HWA Specialty Press Award, received by Shane Ryan Staley
77 a.k.a. Seine-et-Marne is a French department, named after the Seine and Marne rivers, and located in the Île-de-France region.
- 77 is the natural number following 76 and preceding 78. Seventy-seven is the smallest positive integer requiring five syllables in English.
- 77 a.k.a. The Grizzly is a wooden roller coaster located at California's Great America in Santa Clara, California. The ride was designed by Curtis D. Summers and manufactured by Kings Island Construction. It uses traditional tracks with steel wheels on the cars, and, therefore, is designed to maintain positive-g loading on the cars and riders throughout its course.
- also known as The Grizzly
- 77 a.k.a. Jesse Hawkes is an American action television series that aired from April 22 until May 27, 1989. The series is a spin-off of High Mountain Rangers.