77040 is a Postal Code in Harris County.
77040 a.k.a. Drop the Dead Donkey is a situation comedy that first aired on Channel 4 in the United Kingdom between 1990 and 1998. It is set in the offices of "GlobeLink News", a fictional TV news company. Recorded close to transmission, it made use of contemporary news events to give the programme a greater sense of realism. It was created by Andy Hamilton and Guy Jenkin. The series had an ensemble cast, making stars of Haydn Gwynne, Stephen Tompkinson and Neil Pearson.
- begun on and completed on (16 years ago)
- 65 episodes of 24 or 30 minutes each
- country: United Kingdom
- created by Andy Hamilton & Guy Jenkin
- regular cast:
- genres: Satire, Sitcom, Comedy
- some of the awards:
- British Academy Television Award for Comedy and Comedy Entertainment Programme nomination for Liddy Oldroyd, Guy Jenkin, Andy Hamilton
- British Academy Television Award for Best Entertainment Performance nomination for Haydn Gwynne
- British Academy Television Craft Award for Sound - Fiction nomination for Keith Mayes
77040 a.k.a. Holospira bilamellata, common name bilamellate holospira, is a species of air-breathing land snail, a terrestrial pulmonate gastropod mollusk in the family Urocoptidae.