77084 is a Postal Code in Harris County.
77084 a.k.a. The New Batman Adventures is an American animated television series based on the DC Comics superhero Batman, and is a continuation of the acclaimed Batman: The Animated Series. It was produced by Warner Bros. Animation and aired on The WB Television Network from September 13, 1997 to January 16, 1999. According to the reference book Batman Animated, series writer Paul Dini originally wanted the new show to be titled Batman: Gotham Knights, but this idea was rejected by the other producers. To better adhere with the prior DVD sets of the original series, the DVD release of this series was titled Batman: The Animated Series - Volume 4 and was given the opening theme from the prior series.
- also known as Nove Betmenove pustolovine, Batman und Robin, הרפתקאותיו החדשות של באטמן, 蝙蝠侠新冒险
- begun on and completed on (16 years ago)
- 24 episodes of 30 or 22 minutes each
- country: United States of America
- regular cast:
- genres: Animation, Action, Suspense, Mystery, Action/Adventure, Children's television series, Superhero fiction, Adventure Film
- some of the awards:
- Daytime Emmy Award for Outstanding Special Class Animated Program nomination for Stan Berkowitz, Hilary Bader, Paul Dini, Jean MacCurdy, Glen Murakami, Alan Burnett, Bruce Timm, Andrea Romano, Kenji Hachizaki, Hiroyuki Aoyama, Curt Geda, Butch Lukic, Yuichiro Yano, Toshihiko Masuda, Bob Goodman, Rich Fogel, Dan Riba
- Daytime Emmy Award for Outstanding Sound Mixing - Special Class nomination for Tom Maydeck, Robert Hargreaves, Pat Rodman & John K. Hegedes
- Daytime Emmy Award for Outstanding Achievement in Music Direction And Composition nomination for Shirley Walker
- Daytime Emmy Award for Outstanding Achievement in Music Direction And Composition nomination for Lolita Ritmanis
- Daytime Emmy Award for Outstanding Achievement in Music Direction And Composition nomination for Michael McCuistion
- Daytime Emmy Award for Outstanding Sound Mixing - Special Class, received by Tom Maydeck, Robert Hargreaves, Pat Rodman & John K. Hegedes