772 a.k.a. Tokelau is a territory of New Zealand in the South Pacific Ocean that consists of three tropical coral atolls with a combined land area of 10 km² and a population of approximately 1,400. Its capital rotates yearly between the three atolls. Tokelau lies north of the Samoan Islands, Swains Island being the nearest, east of Tuvalu, south of the Phoenix Islands, southwest of the more distant Line Islands, and northwest of the Cook Islands.
- also known as 托克劳, Tokelau-eilanden, Wyspy Tokelau, 托克劳群岛
- founded in (67 years ago)
- country: New Zealand
- read more about Tokelau (country)
772 a.k.a. Macfadden Books is a publisher.
"772" a.k.a. "The Years of the City" is an award-winning book by Frederik Pohl.
- genre: Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1984
- 772 a.k.a. Heparin: A sulfur-rich glycosaminoglycan with anticoagulant property. Heparin binds to antithrombin III to form a heparin-antithrombin III complex. The complex binds to and irreversibly inactivates thrombin and other activated clotting factors, such as factors IX, X, XI, and XII, thereby preventing the polymerization of fibrinogen to fibrin and the subsequent formation of clots.
- also known as 肝磷脂
- 772 a.k.a. Banzai was a British comedy gambling gameshow spoofing Japanese gameshows and general television style. It was produced by Radar, part of RDF Media. Each segment of the show was a silly or bizarre contest. Members of the viewing audience were encouraged to bet with each other on the outcome of each segment.
- begun on and completed on (11 years ago)
- country: United Kingdom
- created by Gary Monaghan & Liam Moody
- regular cast:
- genres: Game show, Comedy
- some of the awards:
- British Academy Television Award for Best Innovation nomination for Lee Hupfield, Gary Monaghan, Myles Jenkins
- British Academy Television Craft Award for Special, Visual & Graphic Effects nomination for Blue Source
- British Academy Television Craft Award for Visual Effects And Graphic Design nomination for Blue Source
- British Academy Television Craft Award for Special, Visual & Graphic Effects, received by Blue Source
- British Academy Television Craft Award for Visual Effects And Graphic Design, received by Blue Source
- British Academy Television Craft Award for Graphic Design (Banzai Jubilee Special) nomination for Blue Source
- 772 a.k.a. central areolar choroidal dystrophy is a gene.
- 772 a.k.a. The Carol Burnett Show - Season 10 is a tv season.
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 772 to learn how to say it correctly!