774 a.k.a. Ace Lightning is a children's television series co-produced by the BBC and Alliance Atlantis, which origially broadcast in the United Kingdom but was also aired in international countries including the United States, Australia, New Zealand and South Africa. The show was filmed in Canada, but the program was set in America. It ran for two seasons, and spawned a number of merchandising products.
- begun on and completed on (10 years ago)
- 39 episodes of 30 or 23 minutes each, in 2 seasons
- countries: Canada, United Kingdom
- regular cast:
- genres: Children's television series, Action Film, Action/Adventure, Comedy
"774" a.k.a. "Yarrow": Yarrow: An Autumn Tale is an urban fantasy novel by Charles de Lint, set in 1980s Ottawa. A fantasy writer has a secret source of inspiration: when she dreams, she visits a world where magic is real. Unknown to her, a supernatural predator who feeds on dreams is feeding on her and destroying that world.
- language: English Language
- genres: Fantasy, Urban fantasy, Contemporary fantasy, Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1986-10
- released in (26 years ago)
- award: - Locus Award for Best Fantasy Novel nomination for Charles de Lint
774 a.k.a. Permabooks is a publisher.
- 774 a.k.a. Histamine is an organic nitrogenous compound involved in local immune responses as well as regulating physiological function in the gut and acting as a neurotransmitter. Histamine is involved in the inflammatory response. As part of an immune response to foreign pathogens, histamine is produced by basophils and by mast cells found in nearby connective tissues. Histamine increases the permeability of the capillaries to white blood cells and some proteins, to allow them to engage pathogens in the infected tissues.
- also known as Eramin, Ergamine, Ergotidine, Free histamine, HSM, Histamine Base, Histamine Dihydrochloride, Theramine
- 774 a.k.a. The Carol Burnett Show - Season 2 is a tv season.
- 774 a.k.a. calcium channel, voltage-dependent, N type, alpha 1B subunit is a gene.
- also known as Cav2.2 voltage-gated Ca2+ channel; Voltage-gated calcium channel alpha subunit Cav2.2; Brain calcium channel III; calcium channel, voltage-dependent, alpha 1B subunit, N type; calcium channel, voltage-dependent, L type, alpha 1B subunit; calcium channel alpha12.2 subunit; Calcium channel, L type, alpha-1 polypeptide isoform 5; calcium channel, N type
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 774 to learn how to say it correctly!