77964 a.k.a. Thunderbirds is a British science-fiction television series created by Gerry and Sylvia Anderson, made by their production company AP Films, and distributed by ITC Entertainment. Filmed between 1964 and 1966, it was produced using marionette puppetry combined with scale-model special effects sequences in a hybrid filming technique dubbed "Supermarionation". Two series and thirty-two 50-minute episodes were filmed; production ended after the Andersons' financial backer, Lew Grade, failed in his bid to sell the programme to American network television.
- begun on and completed on (48 years ago)
- 32 episodes of 50 minutes each
- country: United Kingdom
- created by Gerry Anderson & Sylvia Anderson
- regular cast:
- genres: Science Fiction, Thriller, Action, Animation, Family, Adventure Film
- 77964 is a Postal Code in Lavaca County.
- 77964 a.k.a. Pea Ridge is a city in Benton County, Arkansas, United States. The name Pea Ridge comes from a combination of the physical location of the original settlement of the town, across the crest of an Ozark Mountains ridge, and for the hog peanuts or turkey peas that had been originally cultivated by Native American tribes centuries before European settlement, which later helped to provide basic subsistence once those pioneer settlers arrived.