780 a.k.a. Trinidad and Tobago, officially the Republic of Trinidad and Tobago, is a twin island country off the northern edge of South America, lying just off the coast of northeastern Venezuela and south of Grenada in the Lesser Antilles.
- also known as Trinidad & Tobago, Republic of Trinidad and Tobago
- founded on (52 years ago)
- part of Southern Caribbean, Americas, Lesser Antilles, North America, Caribbean
- instance of: country / land / state = the territory occupied by a nation
- member of: OAS / Organization of American States = an association including most countries in the western hemisphere
- read more about Trinidad and Tobago (country)
780 a.k.a. Morko is a publisher.
"780" a.k.a. "Pyramids" is the BSFA winning seventh Discworld novel by Terry Pratchett, published in 1989.
- also known as "Pyramids (Discworld Novels)", "Pyramids (Discworld)", "PYRAMIDS: THE BOOK OF GOING FORTH", "Pyramides", Pirómides
- language: English Language
- You Bastard
- Dr. Cruces
- Pteppicymon XXVIII
- genres: Fantasy, Science Fiction, Fiction, Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1989
- released in (26 years ago)
- award: - BSFA award for best novel, received by Terry Pratchett
780 a.k.a. Bracken is an Irish television soap opera broadcast from 1978 to 1982 on RTÉ One in Ireland. It mainly centred about rural life in and around County Wicklow in the Republic of Ireland. The main stars of the show were Gabriel Byrne and Niall Tóibín. The show was created and written by Wesley Burrowes.
- begun on and completed on (33 years ago)
- countries: Republic of Ireland, Ireland
- regular cast:
- genres: Soap opera, Drama
- 780 a.k.a. Homogentisic acid is a phenolic acid found in Arbutus unedo honey. It is also present in the bacterial plant pathogen Xanthomonas campestris pv. phaseoli as well as in the yeast Yarrowia lipolytica where it is associated with the production of brown pigments.
- also known as Homogentisate acid, Homogentisinic acid, Homogentisinate, Homogentisate, Alcapton
- 780 a.k.a. The Carol Burnett Show - Season 8 is a tv season.
- 780 a.k.a. discoidin domain receptor family, member 1 is a gene.
- also known as PTK3A protein tyrosine kinase 3A; cell adhesion kinase; discoidin receptor tyrosine kinase; neurotrophic tyrosine kinase, receptor, type 4; discoidin domain receptor DDR1d; epithelial discoidin domain receptor 1; mammarian carcinoma kinase 10; neuroepithelial tyrosine kinase
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 780 to learn how to say it correctly!