783 a.k.a. Science Fiction & Fantasy Publications is a publisher.
"783" a.k.a. "A Fish Dinner in Memison" is the second novel in the Zimiamvian Trilogy by Eric Rücker Eddison.
- language: English Language
- genres: Fantasy, Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1941
- released in (74 years ago)
- 783 a.k.a. Forensic Files is an American documentary-style series that reveals how forensic science is used to solve violent crimes, mysterious accidents, and even outbreaks of illness. The show was originally broadcast on truTV, narrated by Peter Thomas, and produced by Medstar Television, in association with truTV Original Productions. It broadcast 400 episodes since its debut on TLC in 1996 as Medical Detectives. Reruns shown on HLN were initially retitled Mystery Detectives before settling with the main title of the show in 2014. In Spain, the show is known as "Crímenes Imperfectos", and in France,"Les Enquêtes Impossibles".
- also known as Medical Detectives - Geheimnisse der Gerichtsmedizin
- begun on and completed on
- 400 episodes of 30 minutes each, in 14 seasons
- country: United States of America
- created by Paul Dowling
- regular cast: Peter Thomas between and (8 years and 2 months)
- genres: Crime Fiction, True crime, Documentary film
- 783 a.k.a. USA High - Season 2 is a tv season.
- 783 a.k.a. calcium channel, voltage-dependent, beta 2 subunit is a gene.
- also known as myasthenic (Lambert-Eaton) syndrome antigen B
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 783 to learn how to say it correctly!