785 a.k.a. Judge John Deed is a British legal drama television series produced by the BBC in association with One-Eyed Dog for BBC One. It was created by G.F. Newman and stars Martin Shaw as Sir John Deed, a High Court judge who tries to seek real justice in the cases before him. It also stars Jenny Seagrove as the barrister Jo Mills, frequently the object of Deed's desire. A pilot episode was broadcast on 9 January 2001, followed by the first full series on 26 November 2001. The sixth and last series concluded on 18 January 2007. The programme then went on an indefinite break after Shaw became involved in another television programme, and he and Seagrove expressed a wish for the format of the series to change before they filmed new episodes. By 2009, the series had officially been cancelled.
- begun on and completed on (7 years ago)
- 29 episodes of 90 minutes each
- country: United Kingdom
- created by G. F. Newman
- regular cast:
- genres: Legal drama, Legal, Drama
- official website: www.bbc.co.uk/drama/judge
"785" a.k.a. "Styrbiorn the Strong" is a book by Eric Rücker Eddison.
- genre: Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1926
785 a.k.a. South Melbourne: Wren is a publisher.
785 a.k.a. Rattlesnake is a steel wild mouse style roller coaster ride which opened in 1998 Chessington World of Adventures Resort. As of October 2014, the Wild West-themed ride continues to operate.
- part of United Kingdom
- 785 a.k.a. The Smothers Brothers Comedy Hour (1967) - Season 2 is a tv season.
- 785 a.k.a. calcium channel, voltage-dependent, beta 4 subunit is a gene.
- also known as dihydropyridine-sensitive L-type, calcium channel beta-4 subunit; voltage dependent calcium channel beta 4 subunit
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 785 to learn how to say it correctly!