7871 a.k.a. Noah's Arc: Noah's Arc is an American cable television dramedy. The series, which predominantly features gay black and Latino characters, focused on many socially relevant issues, including same sex dating, same-sex marriage, same-sex parenthood, HIV and AIDS awareness, infidelity, promiscuity, homophobia, gay bashing. It ran from October 19, 2005, to October 4, 2006. After its cancellation, a film was produced entitled Noah's Arc: Jumping the Broom, which was released theatrically in 2008.
- begun on and completed on (9 years ago)
- country: United States of America
- created by Patrik-Ian Polk
- regular cast:
- genres: Soap opera, Comedy-drama, Sitcom, Comedy, Drama
7871 a.k.a. Severn House Paperbacks is a publisher.
- 7871 a.k.a. Rabbit fish: Chimaera monstrosa, also known as the rabbit fish or rat fish, is a species of fish in the Chimaeridae family.
- 7871 a.k.a. Dora the Explorer - Season 2 is a tv season.
- 7871 a.k.a. sarcolemma associated protein is a gene.
- also known as Sarcolemmal-associated protein