- 788 a.k.a. Tunisia, officially the Tunisian Republic; is the northernmost country in Africa and, at almost 165,000 square kilometres in area, the smallest country in the Maghreb region of North Africa. It is bordered by Algeria to the west, Libya to the southeast and the Mediterranean Sea to the north and east. As of 2013, its population is estimated at just under 10.8 million. Its name is derived from its capital city, Tunis, located on the country's northeast coast.
- also known as República Tunisina, Tunus Cumhuriyeti, الجمهورية التونسية, Republica Tunisiană, República Tunecina, Tuniška Republika, República de Tunísia, Tunisijas Republika, 突尼西亞, Republic of Tunisia
- founded on (58 years ago)
- part of Arab world, Africa, Maghreb, Mahgrib
- instance of: African country / African nation = any one of the countries occupying the African continent
- capital of Tunisia / Tunis = the capital and principal port of Tunisia
- Ariana = city in Tunisia
- Ehadhamen = city in Tunisia
- Gafsa = a city in west central Tunisia
- Safaqis / Sfax = the second largest city in Tunisia
- Sousse / Susah / Susa = a port city in eastern Tunisia on the Mediterranean
- Atlas Mountains = a mountain range in northern Africa between the Mediterranean and the Sahara Desert
- member of: Arab League = an international organization of independent Arab states formed in 1945 to promote cultural and economic and military and political and social cooperation
- member: Tunisian = a native or inhabitant of Tunisia
- read more about Tunisia (country)
- 788 a.k.a. Arlington is a census-designated place in Maricopa County, Arizona, United States, located about 40 miles west of Phoenix. It follows the street numbering system of Phoenix. As of the 2010 census, the population was 194.
- 788 a.k.a. Revolution, formerly Irn Bru Revolution, is an Arrow Development shuttle roller coaster at Pleasure Beach, Blackpool. It was Europe's first fully looping roller coaster. The ride consists of two raised sections of track with a vertical loop in the centre. The train is launched off the first raised platform, into the loop, and up onto the second platform, where it repeats the process in reverse. As a result of the design, riders are required to climb a series of stairs to get to the loading station. Until the introduction of Infusion, it was the park's only looping coaster.
- 788 a.k.a. SouthPark - NC is a Shopping center.
788 a.k.a. Broken Mirrors Press is a publisher.
- 788 a.k.a. Hydroxymethylbilane, also known as preuroporphyrinogen, is a molecule involved in the metabolism of porphyrin. In the third step, it is generated by the enzyme porphobilinogen deaminase, and in the next step the enzyme uroporphyrinogen III synthase converts it into uroporphyrinogen III.
- also known as 3,8,13,18-tetrakis(carboxymethyl)-19-(hydroxymethyl)bilane-2,7,12,17-tetrapropanoate, 3,8,13,18-tetrakis(carboxymethyl)-19-(hydroxymethyl)bilane-2,7,12,17-tetrapropanoic acid, 3,8,13,18-tetrakis(carboxymethyl)-5,10,15,22,23,24-hexahydro-19-(hydroxymethyl)-21H-Biline-2,7,12..., 3-[2-[[4-(2-carboxyethyl)-5-[[4-(2-carboxyethyl)-5-[[4-(2-carboxyethyl)-3-(carboxymethyl)-1H-pyrr..., Preuroporphyrinogen
- 788 a.k.a. Carnitine-acylcarnitine translocase is responsible for transporting both carnitine-fatty acid complexes and carnitine across the inner mitochondrial membrane.
- 788 a.k.a. Maggie... At Home With is a TV program, begun on (14 years ago).
- country: Australia
- 788 a.k.a. solute carrier family 25 (carnitine/acylcarnitine translocase), member 20 is a gene.
- also known as carnitine/acylcarnitine translocase; carnitine-acylcarnitine carrier; Slc25a20; mCac; Solute carrier family 25 (mitochondrial carnitine/acylcarnitine translocase), member 20; CAC; Cact; solute carrier family 25 (carnitine/acylcarnitine translocase), member 20 [ Homo sapiens ]
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 788 to learn how to say it correctly!