|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of the adjective 79
What does 79 mean as an attribute of a noun?
- 79 a.k.a. Deux-Sèvres is a French department. Deux-Sèvres literally means "two Sèvres": the Sèvre Nantaise and the Sèvre Niortaise are two rivers which have their sources in the department.
- 79 a.k.a. Vortex is a stand-up roller coaster at California's Great America. It has a different layout but is generally the same size as Vortex at Carowinds. It was Bolliger & Mabillard's second coaster after Iron Wolf at Six Flags Great America and officially opened on March 9, 1991.
- "79" is a musical album of Voskreseniye.
- released in (13 years ago)
- "79" is a musical album of Last Days of April.
- released on
- 79 a.k.a. actin, gamma pseudogene 7 is a gene.
- 79 a.k.a. The Tonight Show with Jay Leno - Season 4 is a tv season.