790 a.k.a. The SoulTaker is an anime series that focuses on Kyosuke Date who was killed by his mother, and afterward gained the ability to turn into a monster known as "The SoulTaker". The show was Tatsunoko's first attempt at a more adult series.
- begun in (15 years ago)
- country: Japan
- regular cast:
- genres: Animation, Science Fiction, Horror, Adventure Film, Action
"790" a.k.a. "Zone Yellow" is a book by Keith Laumer.
- genre: Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1990-12
790 is a robotic character on the science fiction series Lexx.
790 a.k.a. Walker Books (UK) is a publisher.
790 a.k.a. Big Dipper is a wooden out and back roller coaster at Pleasure Beach Blackpool, Blackpool, England. The ride was first built in 1923 by John Miller but was extended in 1936 by Charlie Paige and Joe Emberton; adding arches over the south entrance of the park and additional drops. The ride operates with two trains, each containing three four-bench cars, seating two people per bench.
- part of United Kingdom
- 790 a.k.a. Hypoxanthine is a naturally occurring purine derivative. It is occasionally found as a constituent of nucleic acids, where it is present in the anticodon of tRNA in the form of its nucleoside inosine. It has a tautomer known as 6-hydroxypurine. Hypoxanthine is a necessary additive in certain cell, bacteria, and parasite cultures as a substrate and nitrogen source. For example, it is commonly a required reagent in malaria parasite cultures, since Plasmodium falciparum requires a source of hypoxanthine for nucleic acid synthesis and energy metabolism.
- also known as Hypoxanthine enol, Sarcine, Sarkin, Sarkine
- 790 a.k.a. Aspartate carbamoyltransferase catalyzes the first step in the pyrimidine biosynthetic pathway.
- also known as 天冬氨酸转氨甲酰酶
- 790 a.k.a. Dihydroorotase is an enzyme which converts carbamoyl aspartic acid into 4,5-dihydroorotic acid in the biosynthesis of pyrimidines. It forms a multifunctional enzyme with carbamoyl phosphate synthetase and aspartate transcarboymalase.
- 790 a.k.a. Carbamoyl phosphate synthase II: Carbamoyl phosphate synthetase II is an enzyme that catalyzes the reactions that produce carbamoyl phosphate in the cytosol. It's systemic name is hydrogen-carbonate:L-glutamine amido-ligase.
- also known as Karbamoil-fosfatna sintaza
- 790 is the natural number following 789 and preceding 791.
- 790 a.k.a. carbamoyl-phosphate synthetase 2, aspartate transcarbamylase, and dihydroorotase is a gene.
- also known as carbamoylphosphate synthetase 2/aspartate transcarbamylase/dihydroorotase, CAD trifunctional protein, multifunctional protein CAD
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 790 to learn how to say it correctly!